[AMBER] make test MPI don't continue

From: Nicolas Feldman <nfeldman01.qub.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 13:51:17 +0000

I'm trying to install ambertools 19 in WSL and when I'm doing the test from the parallel installation the test stopped here:

But is like it is not do in it but there is no sign of error nor stopped. It just stop there

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/nico/apps/amber18/AmberTools/test/nab'
Running test to do simple minimization
(this tests the molecular mechanics interface)
diffing ltest.out.check with ltest.out
PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization with shake
(this tests the molecular mechanics interface)
diffing rattle_min.out.check with rattle_min.out
PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization
(this tests the generalized Born implementation)
diffing gbrna.out.check with gbrna.out
PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization
(this tests the generalized Born implementation)

Nicolas Feldman
PhD Student
The Wellcome-Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine
Queen's University of Belfast; 97 Lisburn Rd. Belfast, UK BT9 7BL