[AMBER] frcmod.urea Parameters for urea (or urea-water mixtures).

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:25:41 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to perform a partial unfolding experiment, for that I would like to use either urea or Guanidinium Chloride equilibrated box at different molars. I would be grateful if somebody could direct me to a good protocol, I have seen several partial protocols on the list, but not a full description of how to do it, or where to obtain an equilibrated box.

Thanks!

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web https://lokey.technion.ac.il/bioinformatic-knowledge-unit/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701