Re: [AMBER] vmd progress time

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:19:33 -0500

You might have better luck with your question if you posted it to the VMD discussion group:

vmd-l.ks.uiuc.edu

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorks® Institute
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation
“ENGINEERING THE CURE” ©
(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:
Website: http://www.kressworks.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KressWorks.Institute/

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.