[AMBER] amber18 tests failure

From: Antonio Bauzá <antonio.bauza.uib.es>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 10:37:39 +0100

Message: 14
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 16:46:51 +0100 (CET)
From: Antonio Bauz? Riera<antonio.bauza.uib.es>
Subject: [AMBER] amber18 tests failures
To:amber.ambermd.org

Dear amber community, I have installed amber18 on my computer to perform gpu
accelerated MD calculations. I am using openSUSE Tumbleweed. I am running the
calculations on a Geforce RTX2080ti. While running the tests after installation
I have seen that some of them didn't pass, however I do not understand the
output given. I am attaching both log and diff files, I would appreciate if you
could shed some light on this.

Thank you in advance,

Antonio.