Re: [AMBER] no bonds formed between AA and non-standard residue

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:25:51 +0900

Dear All,
The vmd shows the lack of bonds upon loading prmtop and rst7 files
(attached compressed image).
Thus the expected connection (bond) was not created even after giving
correct atom-residue information as shared in earlier email.
Can someone please suggest on how to fix this problem?
Also I'm getting errors while writing pdb using ambpdb with -conect option.
thank you.

ambpdb -p test.prmtop -c test.rst7 -conect > 3v8d-test8.pdb
Error: Atom 7779 was assigned a lower molecule # (1) than previous atom (2).
Error: This can happen if bond information is incorrect or missing, or if
the
Error: atom numbering in molecules is not sequential. Try one of the
Error: following:
Error: - If this is a PDB file, try using the 'noconect' keyword.
Error: - If this topology did not have bond info, try increasing the bond
Error: search cutoff above 0.2 Ang. ('bondsearch <cutoff>').
Error: - Use the 'fixatomorder' command to reorder the topology and any
Error: associated coordinates.
Error: - Use the 'setMolecules' command in parmed to reorder only the
Error: topology.
Error: Could not determine molecule information for test.prmtop.
Error: SetSolventInfo: No molecule information.
Error: Could not determine solvent information for test.prmtop.