Re: [AMBER] Production run in NVT ensemble

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 06:34:51 -0500

There should be no need for you to add such a line to your rst7, it will be
generated automatically if you set the ntb variable. Perhaps your solvent
looks dispersed because you did not use iwrap=1? Try using cpptraj and
autoimage on your trajectory.
If this is not the problem then please send your entire input files
starting from the first run.