Re: [AMBER] QM/MM AMBER/ORCA: output

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 10:20:45 +0000

Dear Manuele,

Currently only the dipole moment is read from Orca output files along the trajectories.

With minor modifications to the source code you could keep Orca output files for every step or every n-th step and then post-process these files. I would recommend moving to AmberTools 19. Let me know if you want to try and I can help you modify the source code. I also put this onto my Todo list for suggested features in future releases.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist