Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA calculations

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 10:24:18 +0530

Hi Baptiste
It's tough to say if there could be general parameters for computing
MMPBSA/MMGBSA. However, people have tried to develop guidelines to select
parameters for such calculations. For example,
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21117705-assessing-the-performance-of-the-mmpbsa-and-mmgbsa-methods-1-the-accuracy-of-binding-free-energy-calculations-based-on-molecular-dynamics-simulations/
this
paper, to the best of my knowledge, is the first of its kind which attempts
to understand the effect of various simulation conditions (length of the
simulation) and various tunable parameters for MMGBSA/MMPBSA. I suggest you
thoroughly understand this paper.
I hope this helps.
Best Regards