Re: [AMBER] On QM/MM dummy atom and deprotonated TYR

From: Clorice Reinhardt <clorice.reinhardt.yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 18:27:38 -0500

Hi David,

I can't address the dummy atom question, but alternatively I just
parameterized the tyrosine residue in the deprotonated form following the
RESP procedure for the 20 canonical amino acids, created a lib file, and
ran MD from the get go with that. Which circumvents any issues with QM/MM
and other simulations. I'm not sure your actual end goal here, so i can't
say if this is the best plan of action for you-but that's how i proceeded.

Clorice Reinhardt