Re: [AMBER] .crd error

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 14:35:45 +0000

Sorry, I did not consider it being a multi-frame trajectory of course…

Just read the last frame defining it in your input ([START] [STOP] [STEP]) and if you want ASCII, then define the filetype as David explained:

>> parm smp-198-mdk0rig.top
>> trajin smp-198mdk0rig_vcon3.mdcrd [START] [STOP] [STEP]
>> trajout smp-198mdk0rig_vcon3.rst restart

That should take the last frame (if correctly defined) and turn the it into an old restart file. If you have not explicitly defined using old ASCII format in your simulations you could probably safely use “ncrestart” as filetype.

Sorry for any problems caused, must have been a lot of RST files created.

Best regards
// Gustaf