Re: [AMBER] Help building a model of a 2F-2S protein with MDPB.py

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 21:02:20 -0500

Hi Gustavo,

In order to make MCPB.py recognize the Fe ions, you should put each Fe ion into a separate residue.

For the two S atoms, you can put them either into one residue or into two separate residues. I would suggest you to put them into two separate residues for this case, which may a more clean way to handle the system.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei