Re: [AMBER] REMD Error

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:33:46 -0400

I can't suggest much for the filename issue, since it's either your file
system or perhaps your script doesn't put you in the right directory. This
should not be an Amber problem.
However I wonder about your mdin file - is this like what you used for the
equilibration MD? I'm not sure that it makes sense to use igb=5 and
ntb=2... I don't think that should even run.