Re: [AMBER] Paste command for xleap

From: Gert Kruger <KRUGER.ukzn.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 06:45:01 +0000

Dear All,

I received the following reply from Ross Walker:

"Middle button should work.as in a regular Unix paste command. If you only have a two button mouse try both buttons at the same time. Or cntrl right click."

Turns out my middle button was not activated in Ubuntu. I found 2 solution to fix that:
https://vitux.com/how-to-configure-mouse-settings-in-ubuntu/
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MouseCustomizations

But still it will not work with xleap (it works everywhere else). Cntrl right click also does not work.

Will use the leap workaround for the moment.

Best wishes
Gert Kruger