Re: [AMBER] Adding OH- to a water box

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:20:19 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Lucas,

The warning/error messages are very clear:

1)
-----
Created a new atom named: Na within residue: .R<NA 2665>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<NA 2665>.A<NA 1>

FATAL: Atom .R<NA 2665>.A<Na 2> does not have a type.
-----

The atom name for NA residue is "NA" (yes, the same name as the residue), not "Na"... that's way Leap "Added missing heavy atom".

Check $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib/atomic_ions.lib

2)
-----
Unknown residue: OH number: 2687 type: Nonterminal

Creating new UNIT for residue: OH sequence: 2687
Created a new atom named: O within residue: .R<OH 2687>

FATAL: Atom .R<OH 2687>.A<O 1> does not have a type.
-----

You aren't loading any parameter for OH.

Best,

Matias