Re: [AMBER] minimize protein with a small molecule tethered at a fixed location

From: Debarati DasGupta <debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 13:40:42 +0000

I think I got it.

When I did align in Pymol, with my pdb (before minimization) and after minimization, I see that the C3N molecule is present exactly at my point of interest.

I think I made a bad mistake by looking at the coordinates for comparing my C3N molecule location.

If you see the coordinates have changed, but the molecule looks to be tethered at the same point after minimization.