Re: [AMBER] Gaff v2.1 Force Field for n4

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 13:51:22 -0400

Dear Alain,

There is not a typo. In gaff2, n4 represents a sp3 Nitrogen bonded to four
heavy atoms, which is different from n4 in gaff.
In gaff2, we used nx, ny and nz to define sp3 Nitrogen bonded to four atoms
which include one, two or three hydrogen atoms. The epsilon parameters of
the potential wells are much smaller for these three atom types.

 All the best

Junmei