Re: [AMBER] could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type for virtually every amino acid atom

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 02:03:51 -0700

Apparently you lack superhuman memory and make mistakes too, not unlike
the rest of us,  so I suggest you start over from scratch, copy fresh
canonical files, and create your own custom ones to debug. You may have
trashed real data, since you've been changing canonical files and don't
know what you're doing. If not yourself, think of the poor postdoc in a
concentration camp 10 years from now who is forced to replicate your
flawed results.

Bill