Re: [AMBER] About STOP PMEMD Terminated Abnormally!

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 12:58:36 +0000

On Sat, Oct 05, 2019, HOCHEOL LIM wrote:

> VDWAALS = ************* EEL = -82033.0023 HBOND = 0.0000
>*I attached my input files for test simulation.*
>*What causes the * *********** *problem in output message?*

You probably have two atoms very close to each other in the starting
configuration, leading to a bad clash, and very large forces. It's
possible that this is being caused be errors in specifying your timask
and scmask variables.

Try a short, non-TI, simulation at each endpoint, to see if something
other than the TI setup might be causing this. (Use the check command
in cpptraj on the non-TI prmtop file for more info.) And, double-check
that the masks you are setting are the ones you want.

...good luck....dac