Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic integration

From: Charles Lin <Charles.lin.silicontx.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 16:15:51 +0000

You don't need dummy atoms because your timask1 determines one endpoint and timask2 determines the other endpoint, so at one end point your ethanol exists, and at the other endpoint your ethanol doesn't exist.

Use this tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9/index.html

Absolute binding free energy is kind of like a special case of relative binding free energy, where instead of having another molecule as your second endpoint you're essentially disappearing your molecule.

-Charlie