Re: [AMBER] Amber18 installation

From: Sunita Patel <sunita.patel.cbs.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:57:42 +0530

Dear Users,

I could install Amber18 with AmberTool 19 without any problem. I did the
serial installation in my local machine and then transferred the files to
HPC for parallel installation. Installation completed smoothly.

The test result of serial installation is as follows.
2444 file comparisons passed
0 file comparisons failed (0 ignored)
0 tests experienced errors

The test result of parallel installation is as follows.
898 file comparisons passed
192 file comparisons failed (0 ignored)
42 tests experienced errors

Is this number of errors during test acceptable to carryout simulation?

Thanks in advance.

Sunita