Re: [AMBER] problem with heavy atom (Cl atom) of ligand in tleap

From: Seketoulie Keretsu <sekekeretsu.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:34:57 +0900

Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. Here below is the content of the .lib file.
since GAFF uses lower case and ff99SB uses upper case, I am unsure what to
expect. Please see the .lib file given below.

!!index array str
 "ligand"
!entry.ligand.unit.atoms table str name str type int typex int resx
 int flags int seq int elmnt dbl chg
 "Cl29" "cl" 0 1 131072 1 6 -0.093400
 "Cl35" "cl" 0 1 131072 2 6 -0.071400
 "C1" "ca" 0 1 131072 3 6 0.004400
 "C2" "ca" 0 1 131072 4 6 -0.108000
 "C3" "ca" 0 1 131072 5 6 -0.136000
 "C4" "ca" 0 1 131072 6 6 0.143600
 "C5" "ca" 0 1 131072 7 6 -0.136000
 "C6" "ca" 0 1 131072 8 6 -0.108000
 "N7" "nh" 0 1 131072 9 7 -0.727300
 "C8" "ca" 0 1 131072 10 6 0.724200
 "C9" "ca" 0 1 131072 11 6 -0.337200
 "C10" "ca" 0 1 131072 12 6 0.499200
 "N11" "nb" 0 1 131072 13 7 -0.767000
 "C12" "ca" 0 1 131072 14 6 0.897900
 "N13" "nb" 0 1 131072 15 7 -0.775000
 "N14" "nh" 0 1 131072 16 7 -0.657300
 "C15" "cc" 0 1 131072 17 6 -0.057700
 "C16" "cc" 0 1 131072 18 6 0.329200
 "N17" "nd" 0 1 131072 19 7 -0.511800
Would appreciate if someone can give a hind to go forward. Thanks