Re: [AMBER] ambpdb error while conversion

From: Sunita Patel <sunita.patel.cbs.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:42:54 +0530

Dear David,

I am using Amber18 and AmberTool18. I generated *.prmtop file using ff14SB
force field.
-------------------tleap.in-------
source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
m = loadpdb AH_noH.pdb
saveamberparm m AH_ff14SB.prmtop AH_ff14SB.inpcrd
quit
---------
Following that we ran the perl script to add CMAP parameter into prmtop
file which we got from the author.
perl ./Trans_FF_IDPs -p AH_ff14SB.prmtop -o AH_ff14SB_CMAP.prmtop -c
CMAP_parameter_ff14IDPSFF
-------
Then tried doing ambpdb in the following way. We succeed in generating PDB
file when we used original *.prmtop file but got following error when used
*CMAP.prmtop file. We were trying to generate PDB file after energy
minimization. But to verify whether CMAP parameters addition creating the
problem, we tried with before and after CMAP added prmtop file and we got
following error.

ambpdb -p AH_ff14SB.prmtop -c AH_ff14SB.inpcrd > test.pdb (No error)

ambpdb -p AH_ff14SB.prmtop -c AH_ff14SB_CMAP.prmtop > test.pdb
Error: Could not determine trajectory AH_ff14SB_CMAP.prmtop format.

Thanks for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Sunita