Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj RDF onlyframes

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:02:17 +0300

Hello Gustaf and Elvis,

thank you for your advices!

Sincerely
Nick

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:15:12 +0000
From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj RDF onlyframes

You should be able to specify in CPPTRAJ to only read some frames. Using an
input file I think the syntax is "trajin [trajectory] [start] [stop]
[step"], so something along the lines of:

    trajin trajfile.nc 301 1000 1

Should do the trick.

You should be able to do this while losing trajectories interactively as
well, or on the command line, though I don?t know the syntax for those
actions.

// Gustaf

> On 18 Sep 2019, at 14:07, Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Amber users and developers,
>
> I would like to obtain RDF for the trajectory with starting portion of
> frames dropped out so there are only 301-1000 frames necessary for
analysis.
> Is it possible to add ''onlyframes 301-1000'' option to the rdf expression
> anyhow?
> No success so far. Or should I perform it in 2 steps - to cut the
> trajectory first, to obtain a new one with trajout command, and then to
> apply rdf command for the new trajectory?
>
> Kind regards
> Nick

Message: 8
you can try by load just that many frames from the trajectory.
trajin XYZ.mdcrd 301 1000 1 (START-FRAME END-FRAME FREQUENCY)

Best Regards