Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj RDF onlyframes

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:15:12 +0000

You should be able to specify in CPPTRAJ to only read some frames. Using an input file I think the syntax is "trajin [trajectory] [start] [stop] [step"], so something along the lines of:

    trajin trajfile.nc 301 1000 1

Should do the trick.

You should be able to do this while losing trajectories interactively as well, or on the command line, though I don’t know the syntax for those actions.

// Gustaf