Re: [AMBER] seek for how to calculate the binding free energy of a covalent inhibitor

From: Ahmed Elrashedy <ahmedelrashedy45.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:46:57 +0200

Dear Shi

it is the same as ligand -prtein interaction , all of what you need to musk
the covalent ligand number when you run ant-MMGPSA and it will run with
you

Thank you and Best regards.

Ahmed ELRASHEDY

Research Assistant

Molecular Bio-computation and Drug Design Laboratory

Discipline of Pharmaceutical Sciences

School of Health Science

University of KwaZulu-Natal

Westville Campus