Re: [AMBER] Amber_Cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 12:26:42 -0400

Hi,

The question you have is pretty broad. "Changing" can mean a lot of
things. You may want to explore using the 'nativecontacts' command,
but be aware it's going to largely be up to you to define exactly what
a "hdyrophobic" contact is (typically some interaction defined by a
distance cutoff between non-polar residues).

-Dan