Re: [AMBER] Explicit understanding the force computed from U(CMAP) term

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 02:03:58 -0700

Thanks a lot, Dr. Cerutti,

"which must then be transmuted via the chain rule back to Cartesian space
on each of the atoms", this is exactly what I need to fully understand. I
read Karplus' paper explained about the dihedral term for the force.

Any suggestions if I should read "vector papers/textbooks or consult a math
professor?