Re: [AMBER] how to load amber rst file in vmd for observing box size

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 18:25:38 +0100

When I run
cpptraj -p complex.prmtop -y complex_eq_p.rst -x complex_eq_p.pdb
it gives the information that complex_eq_p.rst file is a NetCDF AMBER
restart file as mentioed below:-

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V17.00
    ___ ___ ___ ___
     | \/ | \/ | \/ |
    _|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_

| Date/time: 09/04/19 18:22:01
| Available memory: 53.034 GB

Reading 'complex.prmtop' as Amber Topology
Radius Set: modified Bondi radii (mbondi)
Reading 'complex_eq_p.rst' as Amber NC Restart
Writing 'complex_eq_p.pdb' as PDB
---------- RUN BEGIN -------------------------------------------------

PARAMETER FILES (1 total):
 0: complex.prmtop, 68711 atoms, 20735 res, box: Trunc. Oct., 20247 mol,
20237 solvent

INPUT TRAJECTORIES (1 total):
 0: 'complex_eq_p.rst' is a NetCDF AMBER restart file, with velocities,
Parm complex.prmtop (Trunc. Oct. box) (reading 1 of 1)
  Coordinate processing will occur on 1 frames.

OUTPUT TRAJECTORIES (1 total):
  'complex_eq_p.pdb' (1 frames) is a PDB file

BEGIN TRAJECTORY PROCESSING:
Warning: No PDB space group specified.
----- complex_eq_p.rst (1-1, 1) -----
100% Complete.

But how to load it to analyze the box fluctuation for pressure
equilibration.

Thank you
Sadaf