Re: [AMBER] Print non bonded pair list

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 17:08:05 -0400

That's how it is calculated. The sander and pmemd programs read a list of
1-4 interactions from the topology file, compute the scaled ELEC and VDW
terms, and make running sums of those energies. The mdgx program looks at
the topology and decides for itself which atoms are separated by exactly
three bonds, no more, no less. The results should be identical--the only
case where I've seen them differ are cases where the non-tleap topology had
it wrong (double-counting some 1-4s), which sander and pmemd did not check.

Dave