Re: [AMBER] Preparation of trajectory for stfc diffusion calculations

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 13:42:46 -0400

Hi,

If you're using the 'stfcdiffusion' command you should 'unwrap' your
trajectory prior to the command since 'stfcdiffusion' does not correct
for imaging (like 'diffusion' does), e.g.:

unwrap
stfcdiffusion ...

Bottom line is that if you use any commands that artificially
translate your coordinates (like imaging commands) you will affect the
results of 'stfcdiffusion'.

-Dan