Re: [AMBER] Problem with CPPTRAJ (RMSD)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 13:05:59 -0400

Hi,

In general, I recommend you use the latest version of cpptraj, either
from AmberTools 19 or better yet, GitHub
(https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj).

You should definitely make certain you actually have 1000 frames in
your DCD trajectory. Cpptraj will print out the number of header bytes
etc which you can use to check this if you do 'trajin' with the debug
level set to 1 or higher, e.g.

debug trajin 1
trajin mytraj.dcd

-Dan