Re: [AMBER] H - bond calculations

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 13:47:04 +0000

I am just not sure what it is you want to accomplish I suppose, the HBOND routine produces numbers of registered bonds and the fraction of interaction compared to total time analysed.

So in order to provide a helpful answer I would need a little more detailed description of what you have done and what you are trying to accomplish.

Best regards
// Gustaf