Re: [AMBER] Kinetic Energy is zero in production run.

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 18:13:18 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Amit Kumar,

I don't see the need for using "nmropt=1" if you are setting the same temperature along the whole simulation... anyway, you may be missing the definition of the temperature value within the session TYPE='TEMP0', so probably you were running at 0 K, that is something you can easily check... Hence if you insist on using this session, then the proper way to set it is:

 /
 &wt TYPE='TEMP0',
  istep1 = 0, istep2 = 2500000,
  value1 = 298.0, value2 = 298.0,
 /
 &wt TYPE='END' /

Best,

Matias

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[http://pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory]
[http://www.sirahff.com]