Re: [AMBER] Error in preparing system using AmberTools19

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:58:53 -0300 (UYT)

There is something wrong with your installation/implementation of AMBER Tools 19, because the "leaprc.water.tip3p" must load the Na+ residue from the library "atomic_ions.lib"... I tied to do it myself and it worked perfectly...

Indeed, the "atomic_ions.lib" is being loaded from your working directory (./) instead of the AMBER database, which in your case I guess is located at /home/ravi/anaconda3/dat/leap/lib, and it seems to only contain the ZN residue, that's rare...

Best,

Matias