Re: [AMBER] Combing trajectoty

From: Chetna Tyagi <cheta231.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:29:59 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if I understood your question well. Yet, let me attempt to
answer it.
The parameter file just defines the topology of your biological system. So
as long as it has the same number of atoms and the same type used for all
trajectories, you don't have to combine the parameter files.

So, is it exactly the same system that you simulated and obtained different
trajectories? It seems that "fus.prmtop" for all trajectories is same.
In your command,

parm fus.prmtop
trajin md1.mdcrd
trajin md2.mdcrd

trajout all.mdcrd

Hope this helps,
Chetna

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 3:46 AM <mwli.mail.ustc.edu.cn> wrote:

> hello:
> I am a student studying amber,and I hava a problem now.I have
> combined several trajectory withing different parameters files,but I do not
> now how to generate combined trajectory and parameter file,I only can
> generate and deal with any one trajectory .
> Looking forward your reply,and my commend as :
> parm ../fus.prmtop
> parm ../Cycle2/fus.prmtop
> trajin ../md2.mdcrd 1 26
> trajin ../Cycle2/md2.mdcrd 1 977 parm ../Cycle2/fus.prmtop
> trajout all.mdcrd
> go

Best wishes
Chetna