Re: [AMBER] Error in preparing system using AmberTools19

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:18:35 -0700

Oops, I didn't read the obvious:

Li/Merz ion parameters of monovalent ions for TIP3P water model (12-6
normal usage set)
Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
Reading title:
Monovalent ion parameters for Ewald and TIP3P water from Joung & Cheatham
JPCB (2008)

Try 'list' in leap, and see if Na+ is defined. If not, it's because a
lib file isn't being loaded, e.g. because
dat/leap/parm/frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p is just params and not the model
itself. Your mission is to figure out what that lib should be, since
ions94.lib isn't current.

Bill