Re: [AMBER] Error with make test after installing Amber14 and AmberTools15

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 08:16:19 -0400

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, A K wrote:

>I tried to install Amber14 and AmberTools15 ...
>

>How can I fix this? On the computer that I am installing this on, all I
>want to do is run MMPSA.py or MMPBSA.py.MPI. So, if I can't get the make
>test command to work, should it still be okay if I try to run MMPSA.py?

You could certainly try that. But far better is to download
AmberTools19 and install that. That will get you an up-to-date, and
equally important, standard) version of Python from Miniconda, with all
the packages required to run MMPBSA.py. (This capability wasn't added
until 2016).

...good luck...dac