[AMBER] Umbrella Sampling: frequency restraint

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:21:35 +0100

Dear all,

After have run an QM/MM dynamics with a restraint, I realized too late that
the frequency to print out the restraint was set to every 50 steps

"&wt
  type='DUMPFREQ', istep1=50,
 &end
"
However, I want AMBER to get the values at each time step.
Since, it is a QM/MM dynamics is quite expensive and it is still running,
I do not want to stop it.

So, I wonder if you know how to get values of restraints from the outputs
without stopping the dynamics? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Manuele

--
*Emanuele Falbo*