Re: [AMBER] Trajout by distance

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:31:32 -0400

Hi,

You can use the 'outtraj' command with the 'maxmin' keyword to have it
only output frames that match given criteria. So for example, to print
out frames where the C.o.M. distance between molecules 1 and 2 is
between 1 and 4 Angstroms:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc
distance d1 ^1 ^2
outtraj close.nc maxmin d1 min 1.0 max 4.0

Note that the 'outtraj' command occurs *within* the flow of actions,
as opposed to 'trajout' which only happens after all actions have been
processed, so place it accordingly.

Hope this helps,

-Dan