Re: [AMBER] parmchk2 and acceptable penalty score

From: Prasanth G, Research Scholar <prasanthghanta.sssihl.edu.in>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:07:18 +0530

Dear sir,
Thank you, I was trying to use pdb4amber on docked (reduced) ligand.
pdb4amber -i lig_h.pdb -o lig_reduced.pdb --reduce
This was removing the connect record from the pdb file. This was causing
the sqm to lay a penalty score on few of the bonds.
I am guessing another reason for this is because of the docking program
introducing torsions in the ligand while it is guessing, the best pose for
complex formation.
I could overcome the problem by omitting the step mentioned above.
Thank you,
regards.

--
Regards,