[AMBER] How to generate topology file for protein-ATP complex

From: 李耀 <liyao17.mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:51:54 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Amber users,

I used the force field parameter of Bryce group(http://research.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber) to generate topology file for a protein-ATP complex. I saved the PREP and FRCMOD as atp.prep and frcmod.atp. Here is the tleap command:

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
loadamberparams frcmod.atp
loadamberprep atp.prep

mol = loadpdb c-src-atp.pdb
saveamberparm mol c-src-atp.prmtop c-src-atp.inpcrd

And the leap reported the following error:

Error: Could not find bond parameter for: C - O3
Building angle parameters.

Error: Could not find angle parameter: O - C - O3

Error: Could not find angle parameter: C - O3 - P

Error: Could not find angle parameter: CX - C - O3
Building proper torsion parameters.

Error: ** No torsion terms for O-C-O3-P

Error: ** No torsion terms for C-O3-P-O3

Error: ** No torsion terms for C-O3-P-O3

Error: ** No torsion terms for C-O3-P-OS

Error: ** No torsion terms for CX-C-O3-P
Building improper torsion parameters.
old PREP-specified impropers:
 <atp 522>: C8 C4 N9 C1*
 <atp 522>: C6 H60 N6 H61
 <atp 522>: N7 N9 C8 H80
 <atp 522>: N1 N3 C2 H2
 <atp 522>: C5 N1 C6 N6
 total 849 improper torsions applied
 5 improper torsions in old prep form
Building H-Bond parameters.
Incorporating Non-Bonded adjustments.

Warning: Parameter file was not saved.

The structure of ATP in my pdb file is exactly the same as that in PKA kinase (PDB 1ATP). I think I didn't use the force field parameter file correctly. Could you please tell me how to do with this? Thank you!

Best,
Yao Li