Re: [AMBER] amber14sb.ff

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 11:26:39 -0400

sorry it took so long to reply to this, I was traveling for a while.
Dave is right about this, and after doing some checking I see that the
actual FF files contain CT not 2C as is stated in the paper's SI. I believe
that they were made 2C originally to differentiate dihedral fitting, but it
turned out that this wasn't needed for the aromatics since they already had
unique sets of 4 atom types for these dihedrals without needing to change
atom type.
carlos