Re: [AMBER] closest distance between ligand and particular amino-acid residues during MD simulation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 09:32:10 -0400

Hi,

You should be able to get the information that you need with the
'nativecontacts' command of cpptraj, and in particular in conjunction
with the 'mindist' keyword. If you don't care about "native" contacts
(i.e. contacts relative to a specific reference structure) you can use
the 'skipnative' keyword. See the manual for many more details.

Hope this helps,

-Dan