Re: [AMBER] Error in prmtop and inpcrd atom

From: shivangi agarwal <shiviagarwalpharma.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 13:04:23 +0530

Dear sir

I have followed this tutorial (ion recognition in leap,
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/nonbonded_model.htm) and
have generated atomic_ions.lib file. But it is still showing error as:
For atom: .R<ZN 260>.A<ZN 1> Could not find type: Zn2+
Parameter file was not saved.

Hereby, i am attaching my terminal commands which I have given.
Please go through the commands and suggest me a possible solution to come
out of this error.

Thanks and regards
Shivangi Agarwal