Re: [AMBER] How to replicate the number of lipids in bilayer for membrane dynamics

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 11:10:17 +0000

I agree with Vítor, packmol is a fantastic option. I have been using it since 2010 and it is now included in AmberTools so if you are running a recent version, you already have it installed.

I have heard coworkers and other people ising CHARM-GUI Membrane Builder to prepare input files: http://charmm-gui.org/?doc=input/membrane.bilayer with great success. Any of these options should work.

Best regards
// Gustaf