Re: [AMBER] RESTARTED DUE TO LINMIN FAILURE

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 19:59:20 +0100

Dear David and AMBER
At first stage I did minimization with restraints on heavy atoms except
water and hydrogen which was resulting in LINMIN failure. As per previous
suggestion on same it has been suggested that minimizer could not search
any more conformation lower than the present ones but one can go for MD
further. In next step I did complete minimization of the same system which
stops at 30 steps. I have attached output file for review please. How to
run cpptraj for structure check and how to analyse?

thank you

Sadaf