Re: [AMBER] Glycan naming problem

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 13:42:37 +0200

Hello Rui,

to learn the atom names of the specific glycans, you may use xleap:

After sourcing the glycam force field, use the edit command to visualize
the 3D structure of the carbohydrate of interest in a separate window
and then have its atom names depicted via "Display" -> "Names". This
should enable you to find the corresponding atom names for manual
substitution in your input pdb file.

Regards,

Anselm