Re: [AMBER] Modeling of flexible enzyme: on the selection of the thermostat

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 15:10:47 +0200

Dear Dave,
thanks so much again for your useful suggestions!
I am only wondering about selection of the tautp with ntt=3
(langevin's dynamics), while using gamma_ln=1.0 for the production
runs.
Normally, increasing the value of tautp should result in greater
coupling with thermal bath. On the other
hand to have less effect from the thermostat on the dynamics of the
system, the smaller value should be used, doesn't it? Othervise,
should tautp be ignored with ntt=3 ?

James