[AMBER] unwrap in pytraj?

From: Shayna Hilburg <shayna.hilburg.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 16:49:59 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to do some analysis in python, using coordinates loaded using
pytraj to find the average frame with mean_structure(traj).
However, the protein I am analyzing has some atoms that appear far from the
molecule because of periodic boundary conditions and the simulation had
iwrap on. Is there a way to move the coordinates so that all bonds are
unbroken? I believe the option is unwrap or autoimage in cpptraj? How do I
do 'unwrap' in pytraj? Or is there a different command that will work?

Thank you! Any help is appreciated!
-Shayna