Re: [AMBER] MD Simulation in DMSO

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 08:23:24 +0000

Dear Yoel,

Many years ago a graduate student of mine, John Dalmaris created a DMSO box of solvent based on the work of Tom Fox and Peter Kollman. The parameters for the DMSO unit were taken from: Thomas Fox and Peter A. Kollman (J. Phys. Chem. B., 1998, 102, 8070-8079) . He ran explicit simulations of peptides and proteins in it. The box and frcmod etc are on Richard Bryce's website.
http://research.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber

HTH
Ian

Tyrell: I'm surprised you didn't come here sooner.
Roy: It's not an easy thing to meet your maker.

Tyrell: What could he do for you?

Roy: Can the maker repair what he makes?

Bladerunner

--

Professor Ian R Gould, FRSC.

Professor of Computational Chemical Biology

Department of Chemistry

Imperial College London

Exhibition Road

London